Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Equinox Outdoor Wedding Guest - What to wear

Due affiliate disclosure - I earn a commission when someone makes a purchase on Cents of Style via Bridal Shop links.

Cents of Style is best known for trendy apparel and inspirational jewelry.  I personally own four jewelry pieces that forever hold special meaning to me because of the inspirational words stamped into the jewelry ("Be Brave," "You Got This," "Believe," and a Paw Print Pendant).  I would not necessarily place Cents of Style into wedding guest apparel.  Yet after researching the Cents of Style website, I found a creative way to style an outfit for a wedding guest to wear in an outdoor Spring or Autumn wedding ceremony!

Consider below -

Christy Bell Sleeve Top - $19.95
from: Cents of Style

The Christy Bell Sleeve Top comes in four shades.  The color seen here is a default.  The shade I would recommend is off white.


Christy Bell Sleeve Top


Alice Rosey Pencil Skirt - $9.95
from: Cents of Style


Alice Rosey Pencil Skirt

No comments:

Post a Comment