Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Nearly Newlywed Top 5 Designer Series Favorite - Pnina Tornai


Due affiliate disclosure - I earn a commission when someone makes a purchase by clicking on a link or image in this post.


Of the top five Nearly Newlywed bridal designers I chose to feature in this Bridal Shop series (five out of countless more I could have shared), why am I selecting Pnina Tornai as my favorite bridal gown designer?

When I watch "Say Yes to the Dress," I tend to find a theme - many brides coming to Kleinfeld Salon in New York City want to be "Pnina brides" if for only one reason - the couture experience in a gorgeous and one of a kind custom designed Pnina wedding dress...and the hope that Pnina couture will just fit into the bride's budget.

Pnina Tornai designs are priceless, modern, everlasting, and true to the bride's fit.

And so for the last time, I present Pnina Tornai samples...As brought to you by Nearly Newlywed.

from: Nearly Newlywed
(Retail - $6,335)
Elegant, sophisticated, and finished touch with the beading detail

from: Nearly Newlywed
(Retail - $10,000)
Sexy and ultra-feminine...She owns the wedding dress

from: Nearly Newlywed
(Retail. - $2,900)
Exclusive to Kleinfeld Bridal
Classic and timeless

No comments:

Post a Comment